2015年4月8日星期三

FP haters in DFO

Its about time FP haters get a notice. We keep telling them its for the best, but its not good enough. Maybe you guys should do a article on how to gain FP via alchemy, events etc.  No problem with Fatigue. 156 is a lot once you get to level 30+, and there's towers, pvp FP potions and Mentorship.

This is fine by me honestly. The main thing I was hoping for was that you guys would not implement a system that would allow for unlimited gameplay. I admit, the me from a few years ago would not have been happy about this. But times have changed, and so have I. I look forward to these events you mentioned, and I wish you guys the best in handling the game.

I'm busting my butt on all my DFO Gold characters. I love the Fatigue Point system. 3 hours is enough to cheap DFO Gold. It's one of the things that drew my wife in. We'd lose track of time in other mmo's so when she saw this, she really liked the limit.

没有评论:

发表评论