2015年4月17日星期五

Fianal Fantasy

I'm the narrator of this Fianal Fantasy. When I narrate a TV doc or reality show I can check the Neilsen ratings or ask the producer if the numbers were good. When it comes to games, I don't know where to check FFXIV Gil. Well then buy FFXIV Gil , Usually you can check VGcharts, but that usually requires information from the companies, and I believe this game is still to new for that.

However, A report 3 days ago put out SquareEnix has shipped 1 Million copies of the game, it doesn't mean they all sold. But it means they have been sold to retailers.

Pre orders alone however accounted for 250,000 units between the Ps4/X1. And estimated 2-2.5 Million sales between the two systems for lifetime.  Thanks very much for all of that, Mike. One more question, if you don't mind: Is "Expect the game to sell between one million units and two million units lifetime in the US at retail" impressive? Common? Other? Cool. I should have negotiated for a piece of the action!  Thanks for your time and insight.

没有评论:

发表评论