2015年4月28日星期二

Don't judge others for being fat

 i think she did a good job on the cosplay but that doesnt mean i think she is beautiful. everyone has their own standards of beauty. i am most definitely sure there are people in her life who think she is. Oh, you mean I didn't hit "reply" or tag you? Sweetheart, there's a lot more to being intelligent than knowing where to click on Facebook. Sorry you're buy FFXIV Gil embarrassed that I called you out on being a jerk.

At least I'm assuming you're embarrassed. I'm assuming that you actually do have a conscience and later regret things you type or say, even on the Internet. I just had to say something. I know it's only the Internet and one shouldn't feed the trolls, but I'm getting so tired of people being hateful and picking on others. Sometimes you've got to stand up for another person, even in cyberspace. If there's no backlash, people like Sarrah might think everyone agrees with them..

Funny but we shouldn't down her cause of her age... Wait she's the new future of the world.... We are more unprepared than illidian. "Don't judge others for being fat but it's cool FFXIV Gil if I disregard you and judge you for the clothes you wear." Fat  people, smh.

没有评论:

发表评论