2020年2月13日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great for art work and covering table

I use YRYM HT brown butcher paper to protect my woodworking assembly table when doing glue ups. Large diameter roll with plastic insert ends that accommodate 1” dowel roller for bracket. I like it. I bought this to decorate my boss's office to look like a ginger bread house. It was epic! I wrapped everything in her office! Love this for Christmas wrap. It fits every size package. The kids then used markers, crayons and paints to personalize each package! So great.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great product for art work dust covers. Large enough do the 30 x 40 inch canvases painted for my children for their birthdays. Lent a very professional look and will protect the artwork. The material is thick enough to protect well, but thin enough to emboss. YRYM HT brown butcher paper is perfect for wrapping gifts. I switched because it's recyclable and I won't have to try any others, it's that perfect. Loved this roll! I used it to wrap all of my family’s Christmas presents in. Will buy this again when I run out. The only thing that was not good about this paper is that scotch magic tape does not stick well to it. Shipping tape works the best.

I am a crafter. I love knowing I have dependable packing or shipping paper. YRYM HT butcher paper roll works real good for my items! What can I say? It's paper. It was used to line the ugly concrete floor of a display window. It worked. Nice quality paper, thick but still flexible. I use it for dressmaking patterns, as it's sturdier than traditional pattern paper. I bought this roll of brown paper because my cat loved some packing paper that came inside a package. I cut a length of it, crumple it up a bit, fold back the ends to make a cuff and she has endless fun running in and out of the paper "tube", jumping on top of it, and waiting for me to lift it up and cover her. Nice product! 

 I wrapped all of my Christmas gifts in this brown butcher paper this year. Used this paper for wrapping Christmas presents. It was great and never ripped while trying to wrap. It was sturdy yet not too thick. I will definitely order again!

没有评论:

发表评论