2020年2月2日星期日

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is easy to transfer

I am using HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape to transfer vinyl lettering to a sign for my niece's Wedding. It will make the transfer seamless. It is affordable and came quickly so I can get started quickly! This transfer tape is very easy to use. One sheet can be used multiple times. I’ve used it on vinyl mostly and it's very effective. I have been through a few brands and so far HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the one I will continue to order! Great quality, easy to use, lines make it easy for customers to line up. Very happy with purchase.

I am not sure why others have had issues with HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape being too sticky but I have had perfect results every time I have used this. My most recent project is pictured here where I put my initial on a travel cup to cover up the brand name that was printed on the cup. This transfer tape easily separates from the backing sheet and vinyl burnishes to the tape perfectly as well as releasing it once applied. Best of all, I have been using the same piece over and over for multiple projects and it works just as well as the first time! For this reason the 15 foot roll will last forever! I have tried many brands including trying the often suggested shelf liner/contact paper and nothing has come close to how easy this is to use!

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is by far the best transfer tape for vinyl I’ve used! When you need small details to consistently stick to the tape and release without issues, this stuff does exactly that. I’ve already bought two rolls because I was halfway out of the first and didn’t want to run out and have to resort to the other roll I had laying around. I love that it's got lines on both sides for cutting and lining up the designs. I've had no defects in the tape or paper. Which it's worth mentioning that this transfer tape does have a white paper backing attached. I feel comfortable using this and know that people who purchase decals from me will have no problem applying their custom vinyl to whatever they want effortlessly and flawlessly. I was not paid or otherwise endorsed for this review, and simply believe this is a great product worthy of an honest positive review.

Amazing adhesive transfer tape, I’ve never bought any transfer paper before ! And I’m so happy I bought this one , it’s amazing and reusable (to a maximum) and just works great!  On of the best transfers I have found! Very impressed for the price!

没有评论:

发表评论