2020年2月5日星期三

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u to make vinyl T shirt

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl arrived in a timely manner and packaged very well. I haves used a couple of sheets thus far and so far all is good as far as durability. I did have to do some test runs as this is a thinner vinyl than I am used to. It weeds good and is easy to transfer using an iron. The vinyl is as advertised. A great deal and well worth the price. Cuts easily and weeds easy.  I’m doing small projects so I’m using the good parts... it adheres very well, weeds very easy.. I will be purchasing more from this buyer when I run out.

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u is very easy to use. Be sure to follow the instructions. Make sure to do a test cut with your machine. I bought HTVRONT HTV vinyl to use on t-shirts. There are a lot of colors and it is very easy to use. Shipping was fast! I will definitely order from here again. This is my very first iron on vinyl project and it turn out very good! I'm using my cricut maker and cricut heat press. Though I am not 100% sure with durability, I rated 5 star on it because I have trust that HTVRONT is true to their commitment!  Good product sticks to every surface I've tried it on and stays very well. Will definitely purchase more when needed.  This is my first attempt at using HTV and I'm very pleased with HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u.

I was concerned about buying this product as I am new to using HTV. As it turns out this is the best heat transfer vinyl. I have washed and dried my shirts several times and no cracking.. So far so good I’m a beginner and weeding has been simple. I haven’t transferred to my shirts yet will post pics asap. Just started pressing and, HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u are perfect for my clothing...I've also washed a few times with no change ....These are the only vinyls I order when doing projects.. I love the product! The instructions written very clear and precise. I wish I took the time to order more colors. For a 1st time user, not bad. I sure my granddaughter will love her house shoes. I receive the vinyl quickly too. 

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl worked amazing. I have made 2 t shirts with this vinyl and seems to holding up. It is easy to weed and adhered well to the products I used it on.. Competitive pricing and very easy to apply. Great, easy to understand instructions too. We have only used it once so far but the sweatshirt turned out beautiful. Best Heat transfer vinyl for the price. I was able to make my projects with no problem.

没有评论:

发表评论