2020年2月9日星期日

YRYM HT brown butcher paper for table covering

I purchased YRYM HT Kraft brown butcher paper to apply dust covers to my canvas paintings. Quality was very good, and a good value for the money. Putting dust covers on my work makes it look so much more professional. This paper is versatile and could be used for many other things like protecting a table you are painting on, paper crafts, book covers, packing items for shipping. I am using YRYM HT brown butcher paper to draw out patterns for clothes that I design. It is the perfect weight, yet flexible, too.  I would definitely purchase again.

Absolutely loved YRYM HT brown butcher paper! I will continue to use this paper for my next vbs set!! My teenage daughter used it for a class project and it works perfectly. Very durable and high quality. We used the brown butcher paper for my students to use on their project in which they had to create a diagram of the human body. Just what I was looking for. I wanted this paper to make patterns with and it works great for that. It's just the right thickness, not to thick or thin. I will buy again if I run out. Thick enough not to tear easily and wide enough to cover a normal sized door! Good quality brown butcher paper. Works great as a table cover that the kids can write on. Everyone loves it. Planning to use to wrap Christmas presents too.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is great for wrapping gifts, it has wonderful durability, so if you gotta "gently" wrap a gift that just refuses to be wrapped due to its weird shape, this wrapping paper won't budge so no tears will happen. I buy this every year! I used as table covering for our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner. Our Church offers a Dinner on Thanksgiving. Our tables looked beautiful. My baby is extremely messy during meal times and this butcher paper roll is a life saver. I put a large sheet down before each meal then just roll it up once the storm has passed. Easy clean up! My only knock on this item is that sometimes I can’t order because it’s out of stock. 

Overall great product. Love how it's set up to make ease of use. Looks super nice in the bottom of my cockatoos cage. Holds up well.  Like the product purchased it to use on a narrow table we eat crabs at all summer would purchase again . Arrived in a study box. I use this paper to wrap gifts and occasionally for other things.

没有评论:

发表评论