2013年7月1日星期一

What Do We Want from Diablo 3?

Players that have Diablo 3 account sale may have the realization that D3 doesn't cater to the hardcore/elitist audience. Meaning there needs to be a greater incentive for elite players to play. I think that the game should be about killing monsters, not playing the AH. Blizzard is trying to solve these problems, but frankly is falling short. What do we want? Or what do you, the consumer, want out of D3 or to quit Diablo III accounts?

 I want the game to be skill based, and progression based, e.g. If I am lvl 100 paragon I should have opportunities to get better gear than a regular lvl 60 and more importantly gear which CANNOT be bought of the AH. Gear that allows me to begin my quest into the paragon lvls is fair game, just like crafting BoE epics for WoW. But ultimately it should be skill based/progression based, and the player should experience this. I also want there to be equal incentive to play alone or to play with others. Sometimes I enjoy playing alone, and I shouldn't feel disincentives to play solo. How do we attain this equal distribution? In groups I want higher monster densities with a greater drop rate or larger amounts of champions. BUT the difference between playing solo or in a group should be negligible; a player should decide through their own preference how to play and not the other way around. In the future perhaps something beyond paragon levels and MP levels, but I think for the immediate future, next 2-5 years this should not only be adequate but help re-create some enthusiasm for the game, and to attract more people to selling Diablo 3 account

没有评论:

发表评论