2013年7月5日星期五

I've got the moves like jagex

I've got the moves like jagex. I've got the moves like jagex
I've got the moOOOOooooOOOves like jagex.
WHY 22ND im in court july 22nd cant u move it to 21st otherwise ive paid members all year for like 1 quest and 1000 squeel promotions.

I am excited for this and I can't wait to play everything together, but it had better be ready otherwise you might just runescape accounts sell turn people away. That's my only concern.

It'll be fun to have a new skill to train soon though, although now I had better get training on my other skills so I can concentrate on the new one when it comes out.rs accounts for sale

Are you saying that there won't be a client made for HTML5?

I think that maybe having one which is similar to the current client would be nice so we can keep things more streamlined if we want to buy rs accounts.

Crow that was a hillarius gif image. Thanks for the laugh. whatever happened to allowing everyone to try out Rs3... Everyone is allowed to try out the new interface but what about trying out the new Graphics ?. Or did everyone forget that Jagex promised us that we would all be able to test it out before launch of Rs3 ?.
I cannot wait untill the 22nd. Rs3 comes out the same week as my birthday!
So excited to eat birthday cake and play some runescape <3.

I am extremely excited! I've been awaiting this moment for nearly a half of a year and it's finally here!!! I can't wait!

On a more serious note though, how long is the battle of Lumbridge going to be? I'm not sure if I'll be around immediately after the update but I will be around later that day so I would like to be sure that I can/can't be involved so I don't get overexcited

没有评论:

发表评论