2013年7月16日星期二

It's Easy To Support Zaros as best Runescape gods


If I wasn't already a Zarosian, I would be just because of Mod Mark's Awesome Cow and Chicken T-shirt!  I see.. I need to take this into consideration once I start recruiting for Armadyl!  ~  HEHE, i think runescape God went in Mod Jane and took control, nice weapon u got

Been supporting Zaros for a while now sell runescape accounts. Glad that he's garnered so much attention now that he's coming back. Looks like he's just woken up. Mark step it up mate.

Love the cow and chicken t shirt though

Oh, I do support Zaros btw!WOOOOO ZAROS!  Im sorry but i must stay ever loyal to my Lord Bandos as he has lead me through so many seemingly impossible tasks.... Power in Bandos is Power in All!!! lol my name is Da keeper of Zaros.....im wearing the zarosian war robes over ride....with a zaryte bow....and my home tele emote is that of zaros......im pretty sure my faith is already to zaros  hahaha my bro Isaac will back me up on this hahaha

It's Easy To Support Zaros Because He's The Best. It is because Zaros (and the other gods that came after Guthix) that Gielinor sell rs accounts is the way it is: scarred and beaten. In war. Gielinor is no place for a god except Guthix, who only wanted peace and balance. Guthix may be gone, but he will never be forgotten. His death is a reminder what he did FOR Gielinor. I fight, not because i choose to fight, but because i wish to see Gielinor the way it once was: Peacefully Balanced. Join me and those of the godless, rid the world of the war that has plagued our homes and lives. Fight for peace, fight for balance! Do this in rememberance of Guthix. In rememberance of the First Age, of Gielinor.

没有评论:

发表评论