2013年7月11日星期四

thank you Jagex for a great classic quest experience from Bring Home the Bacon



They're increasing pig packs to 22 items.

They're also doing some kind of prayer restore with the prayer pigs. From what it sounded like, they will be making the prayer points of the PIG regenerate every 2 minutes. I enjoyed it a lot! It is very simple but that's just fine by me. I'm not big on the super hard (tedious), quests sell runescape accounts that take forever to finish

And I'm a veggie! But I don't mind because really. We kill sentient creatures who can speak to us in this game all the time, so... a little pig killing for bacon mounds isn't a big deal, imo. Enjoyed the buy runescape account quest alot. Had fun with the dialog, especially around the strangers donating items here and there. It would be fun to have Eli in a follow up quest. Perhaps the authorities come around asking questions about missing persons.  just want to say thank you Jagex for a great classic quest experience! I know it takes a lot of work putting together a voice acted experience, but I think it is infinitely worth it! When you guys take the time, it makes the gaming experience beautiful!

I know Jagex gets a lot of rap for updates, but I'd like to say thank you thank you thank you!


I don't need xp, I don't need rewards. The quest was just fun to do, and the story tickled my funny bone. Thanks.

没有评论:

发表评论