2013年6月19日星期三

I have a lot more fun farming in D3


None outside mindless fun, wich get boring in 10mins or so by now for me. In 500 D3 gold hours my best find sold for 80m. My DHs gear is worth around 1.5b, my Monks, maybe 5-600m. There's no way i could had afforded more than one piece of what i have on either self found, in 500 hours. Atm i'm just flipping the AH and racking up gold, takes 10 mins every 2 days or so anyway.

I dunno, having fun, maybe?

D2 is the exact same way as D3 is in terms of content, yet everyone constantly praises it. You beat Hell Baal, and then what? Farm, farm farm.

Same with D3: You beat Inferno Diablo, and then what? selling Diablo 3 account Farm, farm, farm.

And TBH, I have a lot more fun farming in D3 than I ever did in D2.

    its fun to try and find an upgrade.
    its fun to have a herd of mp10 monsters follow you round like you're the pied piper all doing their best to kill you and your spinning round like a lunatic to some metal.

    Every year, on average, 40 Europeans die in terrorist attacks. When you compare the policies and billions plown down into this number, you quickly discover that we should not be spending billions to fight terrorism buy D3 items, but to fight bathtubs. Over five times as many people drown in bathtubs every year.

Building a strong character, until you get to a point where you said character done, get bored, and take a break. Or if it was Diablo2, you would make a new character/build :P But inn Diablo3 not much fun playing other classes but main kinda.

Edit: Wait for 1.9 news trough. Can always hope its slightly good news... Inn the mean time I barely grind anymore, and just spend time flipping a little bit.

没有评论:

发表评论