2013年6月18日星期二

Dragon tools to the toolbelt


The ancient cavern should have seen its bots decreased since dragon update. As for LRC, we already know half of everyone in there are bots.
I've been to both, and the bots have decreased. While the bot makers are continuously trying to rewrite new programs for people to be able to bot, Jagex is working on their anti bot programs constantly to combat them. I play on w88, and I have seen the numbers of bots there decrease to almost none at one point. This is, and will continue to be an ongoing battle runescape accounts for Jagex in combating bots, but I do see the differences.



I am sick of you people whinging about updates and complaining about eoc in general, go play 07scape and take your negativity elsewhere sell rs accounts.

Man, seriously we took the time to vote for you guys to get the game you wanted and then you 07 idiots treat us like crap. I think 07 will be dead in a year or so and cant wait.

I liked the direct x graphics before eoc, and the old armour runescape gold cheap...those are the 2 things that did not need changing. the armour and combat system.

maybe because inferno is a dragon hatchet plus a rune pick? isn't the same to have a dragon hatchet and dragon pick in your toolbelt?

The multi tool function and the log burning effect are the very reasons Adze won't be added so yeah.

没有评论:

发表评论