2013年6月22日星期六

I have 97 earned spinsc in RS


I have 97 earned spins saved up which will likely get used on this. I would still be willing to go months without an update to see the end of this cancerous monstrosity. Why is it so hard to realise that you could appease a lot of the resentment about this by removing any xp and gold benefits? I can live with the offal you fill Diango with from this thing, but quit letting players buy their way to success.


I don't play this game for this horrible rwt schemes! Who do you think you fool saying they are obtainable from skilling,  sell runescape accounts like every other fail updates tradeble you dare throw at us!


I play this freaking game for quests; which by the way you are failing immensely to deliver any at all! I never asked or did want my money to be wasted in rs 3 graphics (which fail at any laptop) and hateful buy runescape account rwt promos that probably got a higher develop team than the actual content one!


developers and supporters of this abominations should banish themselves from this game.

没有评论:

发表评论