2015年7月24日星期五

FFXIV good DRG

Oh okay Soooo DRG !! Gets a potency buff for 2 attacks ! Seriously ? I'm not hating on DRG, i love good DRG but as if it was not overpowered enough !!! 

Meanwhile MCH is still the lowest damage dealing class in the game. I ran Neverreap with Friends to see MCH DPs and PLD & SCH. And well I was out dpsd by the PLD! The potency of PLD's attacks are even high than mine. main attacks are 120 ammo 140 ammo 180 ammo still weaker than PLD! Like wtf I'm a DPs! My potency should be higher than a tank! Its the 'support class ' yet even BRD hits harder than me!:( my opener does over 3000 dmg which is really good but then my DPs dies down and yes I've tried many rotations now I can double clean shot (which I have yet to see another MCH do). all other DPs classes have 100% proc'd to your next move. MCH has a 50% which actually feels like 15% cus there's times where I spam split shot like 8times b4 reload is ready again. I dont mind The RNG but the potencies are just too low frown.&nbsp buy FFXIV Gil; I know that melee is suppose to hit harder than range. That's a given however I sometimes gets out dps by tanks. I've check reddit and the forum page. FFXIV Gils I'm glad I'm not the only who sees it. There less and less MCHs we have the lowest overall damage in the game I was told 'you hit hard for a MCH' like ugh wtf I wanna hit hard for ranged DPs! I should hit as hard as SMN BLM AND BRD.

I love MCH its so much fun that the style of the class really feels a gun . but it seriously needs a buff! Increasing its RNG to at least 75% over just and overall potency buff! Its sad! Alex savage is out. And I know MCH is going fall further behind. While DRG is getting stronger and stronger. frown.  but thanks for the AST fixes grin.  lol

没有评论:

发表评论