2015年7月1日星期三

cool primal action figures instead

you know me SO WELL. X3. Is that a Lala in marauder armor? Where can I buy the stuff animals of them? Is there any plans to make the other 3 existing Carbuncles into plushies as well? P2P > F2P = Cash items/golds. You want MY plushies? I think ur good on plushies haha FFXIV Gil .

But but we can have real life summons! Wouldn't you want some cool primal action figures instead!? But they dont have none! At least we got a cool billboard. Oh the plushies actually come with in game minions that's pretty cool. But they're not in stores yet. Try the support live chat, it worked for me.Thing is I can't even access my account to make a ticket for live chat because they locked my account to suspicious activity because I moved from VA to Illinois so its a different IP so I'm sure it raised a red flag. I'm not 100% sure but as I recall you don't have to log in with your account to use their live chat...here is the link to their support site cheap FFXIV Gil . I see that, I got on there, says 50 minute wait. We will see whats up, thanks man. if your account in EU just change the "Na" in the above link to Eu. If it's because of a different IP, you should have gotten an email with a link to change your password.

Hope u guys make Enofe for everyone. Please open tonberry TT not been able to login for 3 days now. Error 2002, No you cannot play. Just bought the xp and resubbed and can't even play... Are you havering problems with error 2002 still. I talked with a tech and got nowhere I can't even select a data center it just boots me after error 2002, and if I do manage to get to the character select screen I get error 90002.  i accessed my comcast router and turned down the firewall that did the trick. Three maintenances in a single week period. Let's get them in one hotfix pls.

You have no idea how much I need this in my life. Almost worth the flight to paris!! So cute. I should play again. I need faster Internet. Yes please i want both of them. Hooe they look as good when i get them home. When mch get fix Dan they do weak dps. I thought they were flarion and vaporion for a second there lol.  I need itttt also so glad that they're much bigger than the moogle. i can see you getting these ASAP.

没有评论:

发表评论