2015年7月28日星期二

Aion instances, questing, and pvping

 I think they stopped caring about what they promised veterans a long time ago. Is this any worse than the events they keep shoving down our throats? Shugo Arcade, the Wheel of Nyerk, etc... If you go back through the list of events and maintenance updates you will see a trend. Power of the Plume where they would sell the tempering solutions in the store and plumes to benefit from Aion Gold a +7 or higher. Of course they promised us they would never go p2w and normally the players that justify this are the ones that didn't work for their gear or bought their accounts. I foresee the mythic gear/accessory passes coming soon. I only log in now to pay for my houses cheap Aion Kinah. Waiting for them to announce they will merge servers and destroy that too. Veterans really aren't welcome anymore. wink emoticon Hopefully B&S will be better maintained.

So NCsoft... I've searched high and low for the podcast that used to be in the Video section for Aion: Ascension Truly Free. I can't find it anywhere! I don't see this box being any worse than half the crap that's been sold in the past two years. Just might want to actually listen to the comments. Most people appreciate working hard for their gear, their manastones, and socketing. They have hundreds if not thousands of hours invested in instances, questing, and pvping for you as a company to make that effort obsolete by allowing these items to be purchased in your store. "For a Limited Time" just means that you are justifying the action of selling gear to those that have a credit card. Might want to reconsider this approach. I've played since basically launch... and I can only cringe at what this game has become. Wtf.....selling ancient coins for cash is going to make them worth even less in game. And blood marks are for sale now too? I miss The old maps and Bm/ac quests.

没有评论:

发表评论