2013年4月26日星期五

Starfury weapons look cool



Starfury weapons look so cool and I can't wait to try it out!   But, alittle weary on the 200,000 gp fee for instanced God Wars Dungeon. However, the orb thing that collects kill count is a great addition!   I am pleased that diamonds are only available for members which makes me think it is necessary to buy runescape accounts.



These items could be wonderful in-game for low-level players, but as promotional items they seem rather silly. I for one, would dislike owning one as my ranged is 75 at the moment. The item would be useless.   Perhaps address these sort of items into the game as a new item for the low-level players. We should pay for runescape accounts as Jagex can use this money for a better development of RS.

Happy Gaming 

Related news:

没有评论:

发表评论