2013年4月12日星期五

I'm a massive RPG fan


I'm with you Jacob. I'm a massive RPG fan and have played nearly every MMO that has been released over the last 5-6 years, both f2p and p2p, and I have generally found things to like about all of them. It just so happens that RuneScape was the one that always pulled me back!  -Sabre

I'm picky about P2P MMOs, actually. I'll only pay for P2P MMOs if I can find myself having loads of fun in them. RuneScape is actually the only MMO I pay for right now runescape sell accounts.

I sorta agree Jacob. However, if TESO is p2p, I'll be unsubscribing from RS. Sorry Jagex, but the more realtime the combat is for MMOs, the more I like the game. EoC is great and all (and trust me, I did a whole lot of beta testing to prove it during that time), but I prefer games based more on skill and quick thinking (and hopefully aiming), rather than simply targetting and strategically pummeling your enemies to death with abilities

I'll be playing TESO, but I'll also be playing RS. You can play two different MMOs without quitting one or the other. Like, I play RS most (as it's my favourite MMO and favourite game), but I also play LOTRO, Drakensang Online, and I'll be playing TESO, Transformers Universe, Stellar Dawn (yes, Jagex already said they're going to resume its development, along with FunOrb, in 2014 or 2015) when they come out, and I'm always open to other MMOs. Yet, I still find time to play each one when I feel like it sell and buy runescape accounts.

没有评论:

发表评论