2016年9月21日星期三

I recently came back to FFXIV

indeed! Oh but wait, maybe you can't. When servers open you will get failed to connect 4 times and then you are already +2000th on the que, when you finally get to log in all the douchebags have bought apartments on their alts that they can sell for ridicilous prices! GG. Don't jinx it D: I had to spend weeks getting my house.

 Buying an apartment on a high pop server, ha ha ha ha.... Awesome reply thanks a lot. I recently came back to FFXIV and I am wondering, Buy FFXIV Gil I had an account with FFXIV before, does heavensward cost extra for me to subscribe or is both in same subscriotion? or do I have to buy the expansion?

I recently came back to FFXIV and I am wondering, I had an account with FFXIV before, does heavensward cost extra for me to subscribe or is both in same subscriotion? FFXIV Gil or do I have to buy the expansion? Busy playing Overwatch and Hearthstone now... I just wanna see what the last Alexander story is and the next Warring Triad fight.

I thought they said they were done with the veteran reward program. Shawn N Leiha Montgomery WHAT?! :0  No idea when it's coming out, but it's been confirmed it's gonna be Squall's gear from FFVIII. absolutely correct could not agree more. The gear looks like the same recycled nonsense that's been farmed for over a year. Cmon SE, gear looked fantastic in 2.0, Heavensward has been a snoozefest in this department.

没有评论:

发表评论