2016年9月14日星期三

f2p grinders in Blade & Soul

As Yuki said not all of us do, i try to help when ever i can, answering or carring... F2p or p2w... Who cares. Plus to run a server and pay jobs, you need to make revenue... No revenue , no blade and soul. Simple...

If you enjoy the game and you want to speed up your game play to catch up with the f2p grinders, because you as a player can only play maybe 1-2hrs every few days due to work Blade and Soul Gold and other commitments and have a "LIFE" then I don't understand the problem? Most of the p2w players have a constant income and are willing to use it to their benefit to catch up to the games demands ie attack power. If you can't afford to pay for a game, then go play solitaire or mine sweeper. "But even then, you had to have bought Microsoft Windows."

I am a premium user and no regrets... My friend is a f2p. We played at the same time and at the end I levelled 20% faster and also surpassed him in items etc... Buy Blade and Soul Gold And quite honestly, 1-3mth premium is about $30-$50 it's nothing...Even a pensioner earns more than that on a fortnightly basis

hey nc, why does your gm claim that I use a third party program when I don't even know of such thing for this game? he even permanently banned my account claiming that they can't and wouldn't explain in detail to me. I'm greatly disappointed for such action and I demand a proper explanation for such a foul act of conduct!

没有评论:

发表评论