2015年5月10日星期日

FFXIV Gameplay is better than its graphics

FF15 is offline so there you go FFXIV Gil. I myself would never pay a free mmo there something from paid MMO you never get from a F2P without putting in more money.
You're saying "it was okay", cheap FFXIV gil but it gives the impression you have seen the whole story.

Please fix you servers so tired of getting kicked I think I may just want a refund.So where is the new info on the classes? I must not be navigating the site right. Help!

You only need to scroll down to see the job info cheap FFXIV Gil- it's the first thing under the trailer background, but some people are still getting the old site for some reason. Maybe I'm just missing it but I don't see any "details on the new jobs" just the same screenshots and a wall of text. I was hoping for a few actual job abilities to be listed not the same info but with updated visuals. Hopefully the expansion is more than that too. You can make things look as pretty as you want but don't forget why XIV 1.0 failed so hard. Gameplay > Graphics.

How about when it's a Triple Triad tournament you have a duty based player finder so you can't get declined constantly for not having faced anyone yet. buy FFXIV gil How can you have more wins if no-one plays you?

没有评论:

发表评论