2015年5月19日星期二

DFO magic stone element tear

early lvl, not much... endgame gear it can make a hell of a difference. Most common example i can give... magic stone element tear: inferior status gives like +18 to the element, where as superior status can give up to 30 the same element, meaning a difference of like 5-6 percent damage do to stats of 1 item. Changing the whole gear can mean up to 30-40 percent damage increase or more, depending on situation. kaliedo boxes are one of the better items in DFO.

To nerds complaining about their lost items DFO Gold , and only getting kaleidos in return, they state in their post that they will be returning the lost items as well.  so does this growth potion last 2 hours or did i read it wrong. whenever i connect to a Channel. it says an error -.- how to fix this... So are you going to restore all the lost items? It's one thing if we lose +12s and like over 100 million gold worth via items now, but if we get cash shop and buy DFO gold pay real $$$ and then clone avatars start disappearing...

 I listed a 82 unique recipe for gauantlets called karel armored gauntlets on AH and it wouldnt let me then when I relogged the recipe was missing from my inventory can you help me get it back? its probably the same error as happened with the 71+ item issue before : / I really want that recipe back.  Howcome I didn't get the kaleido box and only my item returned?

Kaleidos wont compensate a 100mil item and the first good drop since obt1 started ; You get your item back AND kelidos. REadINGD isd FUndamental!? durr...come on peopleREadINGD isd FUndamental!? durr...come on people.  I would like some kaleido boxes too unsure emoticon I wasn't affected by this glitch but I really dont want to use an inferior boss unique. But they're giving away kaleidos with the login event.

没有评论:

发表评论