2015年3月30日星期一

amazing heavensturn of FFXIV

 Do we get a sheep minion? Hope this stays till the weekend. I finished it like 2 hours ago lol its basically just the same fate when you had the lil ladies day pink doll thing following you around crossed with the fate that went on and on about there being no horses in eorzea.... despite the streets now being flooded with horses. Hey guys, Do you wanna play a mind blowing new game? This game is so simple, amazing and full of entertainment. So just check the following link to download the game for free and have some real fun. Love the story thanks SE.
buy FFXIV gil

So wanna play this race but I love my Miqo'te D: oh well I guess trying something new wouldn't hurt and I can always go back cheap FFXIV Gil XD.  Liking Miqo'te and Au Ra does not make you a furry...

it don't make u a furry.
u can always make a 2nd char so u have ur mi'qote and an Au Ra.  These guys are cool, but I was hoping for something a little more non human looking.

没有评论:

发表评论