2013年3月15日星期五

Free loading in Runescape


I have already been enjoying much Pest Control recently on my secondary runescape account. At peak times of the day, such as in the course of college hours I find myself uncontrollably dropping half the games I play. I can't state I mind spiders in certain mini-games for instance Soul wars and Pest Control. They unquestionably help keep the games moving and stop the grinding of finding teams. Nonetheless I've noticed more and more 'freeloaders' not too long ago using inexpensive, likely free bots in Pest Control. They will not attack the websites, or protect the useless, but depend on auto retaliate to get them 500 damage and the group to carry them through. However with a growing number of participants using these cheap bots, it's a downward spiral of continuous losing games, which does not really reward anyone (even the people using them).

runescape accounts selling




I also believe mini-games are a couple of the most botted places due to low ban rates. Certainly not that i report bots here myself, I simply wish some day they might have the intelligence to use a reasonable technique!

没有评论:

发表评论