2017年4月9日星期日

FFXIV did a yo-kai watch event

 Kofi was the Red Mage, Xavier was a Bard, which is his actual main class in game and in the ring. I don't know which ones which wrestler why I haven't watch WWE in a long time all I know is I saw one guy I looked like a samurai one was pushing the cart didn't look like anything and then the jackass with the tube looking thing.  I will bet you anything Michael Cole has never played this game. That would likely be one event I would not participate in. Steven Rhoades think about it thou, Macho Man Randy Savage glamour. I would gladly wear a Kane outfit in game. I foresee people running around idylshire with little John Cena minions =p. FFXIV Gil Id love my char to be able to ric flair WOOOOO! Be real guys you all either said it like him or wanted to just now.

Trying not to think about it. Oh no. Imagining a You can't see me emote. They can edit the play dead emote and we can all rise like The Undertaker. Considering FFXIV did a yo-kai watch event and WWE has done crossovers with Scooby-Doo, The Flintstones and The Jetsons I suppose anything is possible.  I do that half the time when people walk over to me. ??I enjoyed it. Love the idea of Kofi as a red mage.   am i the only person that wants a chocobo ice cream cart? Bring the "Wu Kung" attire and the flying cloud to NA and EU servers Yoshi . Props to the guy with the Vancouver sign. WOW new day promoting Final Fantasy 14.

I mean, wow did have a mohawk grenade and Mr. T promo.  Attempt to make FF characters in WWE games lol. Why? It's awesome. They had to top the DBZ entrance from last year somehow. Cheap FFXIV Gil I legit marked out and couldn't believe Woods and the gang managed to pull this one off. Haha! They really hard-plugged that game last night, Glamour is the true endgame. Two things that should never come together. Michael Cole is like the biggest dweeb ever lol. Wrestling Tank Class confirmed. We're excited to announce our latest spin-off planned for simultaneous release worldwide! Details.

You know it's april fools when you see "simultaneous release worldwide" in a Square Enix game. Ff14 and ff15 were worldwide if I'm not mistaken. Well 14 is an mmo so make sense for a world wide release, and 15 has been delayed for almost a decade so yea Xenos Czhars Vertoria there are a ton of mmos not released world wide at launch. 15 was delayed once in 2016. But 15 wasnt always 15, it was Versus 13 before, I seem to remember FFXI was out a good year before an NA release. Xenos Czhars Vertoria Tell that to Dragon Quest 11, Matthew Robinson Sr. Close, but not quite , Lol the vast majority of Asian MMOs don't even make it west, let alone release simultaneously.

没有评论:

发表评论