2017年2月7日星期二

Part 2 of the final Heavensward patch

 I'd be pretty upset if a limited event item was given away freely every year. It would give less meaning to the item. So if you missed out and you really want it, then why not buy it? I mean, the cost of it can't exactly hurt your bank account... its £3 lol - compare that to most game cosmetics. It's actually almost $7 Canadian for me. If the outfit was only $3, I wouldn't complain about it... Lol. What happened Square Enix? I got on and expected quests and romance, and maybe some laughs, Cheap FFXIV Gil but all I did was talk to her fiance just to learn how to pucker my lips to form hearts and blow them. You can buy the minion and song sheet, yet there's a repeatable quest for Prism. The event literally took me 5 minutes! This is so lazy compared to last year. I get that Stormblood is around the corner, but come on...

With all due respect, I don't think you get just how big of a demand it is for them to be working on both Stormblood and Part 2 of the final Heavensward patch at the same time. James Hammond Yet, they could do a fine job with previous events, such as heavensturn. I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for actually having an event. I'm just saying that they could have done better in comparison of last year's. This is a poor excuse. I agree that it was a little lackluster. I'd have preferred a small chain quest in order to unlock the minions and other items from the store, rather than just straight up buy them and skip the rest of the 'event'.

I honestly thought that the quests to obtain even the emote, would be a lot longer than it actually is. Even if they are busy working on more important content, a few extra event quests couldn't have hurt . Dat Craig Heavensturn wasn't as close to Stormblood's release date, I can imagine that they're in heavy crunch time right now. Buy FFXIV Gil Probably sleeping at the office etc, their team isn't large.

 Any help would be awesome!! I use to play this on my mates acc. And thought I'd get it on my own ps4,yesterday I brought the ARR version without heavensward,I have tryd everything to get it working.deleted it three times and updated it b4 starting version 4.56 ps4 is up-to-date It JUST BLACK SCREENS EVERY TIME with music.has this been an issue for anyone else? SQ customer support is Crap! An No help whatsoever. Have you tried restarting your modem/internet connection? It has helped people before.  I've had that happen before, like the comment before me said, I restarted my router and nothing happened. So, I left my game alone for a day, came back and it kicked on like nothing happened. If you do get it to start working, hit me up on the Ultros server, my name is Leon Heartilly, I'd be happy to help you start up!

没有评论:

发表评论