2016年12月13日星期二

Daeva's Day

Could you at least give credit to the artists and write their names? Not everyone signed their works and now they're just posted to the public for anyone to steal. I understand it's partially their own fault, but it's still sad seeing so many works and not knowing who they're coming from. Same with the BnS outfit designs. Nothing creative all are a cheap copy of which are now only one is different, so that more wings that están3 enough and there are plenty.

Happy DC Day! :3 Bugs, lags, disconnections... And since last ptatches, i've a new bug: i lose often my mouse pointer on screen, or the pointer block itself on some items... it's weird and happens only when i play to Aion. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold :3 When your mouse bug during an instance.. it doesn't help. Game works perfect for us , you can always send ticket for that ;)A virus who touch only my mouse in Aion? :3 My computer is good, enough to play in full configuration, updated and i check regularly virus, malewares, rootkits and others shits, my ping is enough good to play without too much lags... I don't think that comes of my computer or virus. Seems a drop o players know this problem. I tried like 4-5 mouses differents with batteries, without, with laser, without, with software, without. Hm I haven't try with ball, maybe that.. x) Alayws the same.

However, we are all differents with Aion and its lags and bugs. Some friends with same config/ping can keep a daily disconnections, regularly and very often, and others players have nothing. Buy Blade and Soul Gold I noticed this problem after one of the latest patches, there may be two or three weeks. Maybe an error in the update on my machine. I do not know.Vivian McQueen :( I search on google (my friend) and discovered, i wasn't alone with this issue mouse.

And Happy DC again! Got 2 crash in ID, it was a pleasure! We lost cuz my crash games. I think ppl will remember me. Lila Emma stone haha I thought so too ^_^ but throughout the world, we're not the only ones to complain. It's just done a different way.  Last year it was two week full 300% XP, 300% DROP, ORB portal at sanctum also weapon wasnt back to +10 when it failed between +10~+15. Gratz NCSOFT you all just ruined one of best event in aion. Daeva's Day still my plume +9 make me poor all my kinah since 2015~2016 gone because temper alwaus explode shtn=.

没有评论:

发表评论