2016年2月29日星期一

FFXIV is gud and I played it since 1.0

I miss the game but I couldn't justify the $14 a month for a game I almost never played cause couldn't find constant group to end game with. Oh and the snow look epic on lalafels.  I just hope the last 2 exclusive items never get sold in MOGstation >,.,< I don't even want to mention them for fear they might read my post FFXIV Gil and decide to sell them hahaha. pay for old content instead of re-launching them in game and the suckers buy without question.

FFXIV is gud and I played it since 1.0 , I am happy the game got a big following now and I hope they keep the servers going for years. smile emoticon. I wish I had the time to play this game... probably the best MMO on the market but I just can't justify paying $15 a month for game that I would only play maybe 5-6 hours a week.
cheap FFXIV Gil

I'd like to buy a lot of that stuff, but the payment options are very limited. Why no paypal? I haven't got Visa... Snow looks awesome, but I REALLY want the Cloud A.C. costume. I don't think I'll be alive long enough to get it XDXD.

I am from greece. i bought a paysafe to buy the game from the square enix site and eventually i cant and i dont know the reason u have the paysafe method on your site.. Unfortunately still a bad game and a lot of crap players who you HAVE to team up with and who just die fast or quit - definately a game to stay well away from.

没有评论:

发表评论