2016年1月11日星期一

Blade and Soul NClauncher file

Yeah on their page the 1sts server on the list was master hong but i under why people will be on mushin i'll join that one haha. Wait what do you mean randomized EACH TIME? Like why would they do that.  if i has download the client in my laptop, can i copy and play in other pc?.  I believe the names will be hardest part of the game, then trying figure out what one class you wanna dragon pouch up. Anyone else having issues with the installer not installing the NCWest folder and the NClauncher file that you need to start the game Blade and Soul Gold ? Seems people have also had success by reinstalling the beta client installer. That's how I got the folder to reappear and am now downloading the game.

Apparently there can be some leftover registry that makes the new installer skip installing the folder. Weird stuff. I cant wait ^^ i want to play so bad i havent played anygames for 11 days becus i want to play BNS and the other games look really borring. From launch guide, on page says link not available for dl. Anyone have the direct link?

 Anyone have a clan or guild that need recruits? I'm looking for one that is causal pve guild right now. Need friends. My clan and I are moving to Poharan if you are interested in joining us. We are Cerulean though. Yush, we are Cerulean. Very PvE and PvP casual-friendly but also competitive for some! We are also an english-speaking guild with Discord (optional) Buy Blade and Soul Gold . Send me a PM if interested~

I'm trying to upgrade my founders package and I keep getting an error 5300. After processing my payment on paypal. Will it be free to play? I just found this game after looking at some gameplays and it looks fantastic. Thank you for answering my question. Guess this game just got another fan!  i have a problem downloading the blade and soul . i cant download the E02018 file Patch/Zip/Skin/pak.zip. 

没有评论:

发表评论