2015年11月25日星期三

I was excited for Blade and Soul about 3 year ago

Everything is the same. i think it's just different population base. but i like the name Mushin so i'm going to play in that server with majority of my friends.for sure. what faction u gonna join Blade and Soul Gold ? just wanna be in the same with yall so if i need pk ill hallo yall.  people will most likely go red. red is supreme right now im mushin but i want to go blue because the outfit looks way sexier. iv'e only waited 6 whole years for this. my excitement has dulled.Maybe by then i'll be able to put down Fallout 4. The time I've spent in Beta has been great fun, and i'm looking forward to adventuring. Freaking awesome! Looking forward to it! ?? hey Blade & Soul pls tell me i keep downloading the closed beta but it keep saying that there is one in my computer but i checked everywhere there inst any bns files pls help me.

 i'm expecting server crashes, lag, and bugs for at least 3 weeks after initial launch.  yes yes yes all progress as they said before will be gone at the end ,(when the game launch and resset ur ncoin.  Blade & Soul: If I buy Premium Membership, but have to end it, and can't have Premium Membership for about 2 months or more, will I lose my so called "rank" in the Premium Membership store?  que tenia que ver D: igual me exprese mal, si estas en el grupo de airman en skype, porque hice una pregunta Buy Blade and Soul Gold y nadie me la respondio. chat o whatsapp (desinstale skype entr el hype de discord) jajajaka. I thought it was going to be even later release but I'm happy it's earlier than I thought .

At relase this game will bel localized in italian language (at least subtitles)? Please add new payment for buying founder pack and for buying nc coin. Can someone tell me would we lose our ncoins we used in beta and the stuff got with it too are well we get them back.  I was excited for this game about 3 year ago. Didn't get beta invite. I don't care by now. nope there will always someone gonna play the game even wow 2004? also got player lol your comment is invalid.  blade and soul would have been awesome years ago when it was supposed to come out. since it's been in development hell for years, the hype has died and judging by how the beta is, the game is pretty much going to fail.

没有评论:

发表评论