2013年2月3日星期日

My favorite Christmas gifts


I was so glad that I received a lot of wonderful gifts in the past Christmas like runescape account, books, clothes, perfume, game gold and some special gifts. But the Runescape account is my top one preference.

My boyfriend determined to buy runescape accounts for me to play runescape. In fact, I am not a seasoned game player. But my boyfriend is good at it! He spent one or two hours a day on Runescape everyday to relax himself. And he usually talks about interesting quests in RS that attracts me a lot. However, the runescape accounts he bought for me was very cheap from trustworthy websites. He said he wants me to experience adventures in Runescape so that I am not so pressure with my work and we can have a lot common topics in our daily life. Wow, it seems so wonderful that I can relax myself after work!

没有评论:

发表评论